- Prytanis: Shannon Meisberger
- Hyparchos: Katrina Kuxhausen
- Grammateus: Sam Whitthorne
- Chrysophylax: Andrew Estes
- Pyloros: Bobby Gamba
If you are interested in becoming a member of the U of A's chapter of Eta Sigma Phi, Eta Iota, and you meet at least one of the three requirements listed below, please contact the chapter Prytanis.
- Active membership is limited to undergraduates who are enrolled in classes of Greek and/or Latin in the original languages. A student must meet the basic qualification of not less than "B" in courses in Greek and Latin, with completion of at least one semester.
- Associate membership is open to graduate students who were undergraduate members of Eta Sigma Phi and graduate students in Classics elected under the requirements of membership.
- Honorary membership is conferred upon persons selected by the chapter for their interest in the Classics and contributions to the understanding and appreciation of classical languages, history and culture.